Re: [IP] Cozmo waterproof??

yes but danielle is on medicaid php here in lansing and they would not even
offer thecozmo or omnipod or any others

________________________________
From: Jath <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:18:27 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Cozmo waterproof??

> What you pay has no bearing on the cost of the pump - it has to do with what
> your Ins has negotiated.  They are trying to push you to one company or
> another - for their own reasons - likely $$
When I was looking into getting a new pump a few months ago, I called
Smiths and Animas.  The SRP that Animas gave me on their pump was $6,999.
The SRP that Smiths gave me was around $5,500.  This was before I
even mentioned my insurance.  This is NOT the price negotiated by my
insurance company but the SRP if you wanted to buy a new pump outright.

Judi in MI