From: Sam
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Sent: Dec 31, 2008 9:32 PM
 Subject: Re: [IP] Wisdom Teeth Extraction Success But BG Remains High - Need
Advice

At 03:10 PM 12/31/2008, Barry wrote:
 > Maybe if he leaves the list there will be room for someone who
will appreciate
 >our help.
 >
 >Barry. (Atlanta)

Apparently he left 3 messages to unsubscribe today, spaced 3 hours
apart. However, all our admins are volunteers and have family, jobs
and other things going on in their lives. The admin on duty got his
messages, when she got home from work. Apparently he was primarily
unhappy that we didn't have instant service.

In any case, he's since been unsubscribed, so this thread can now get
back on topic again.

Sam Skopp