[IP] cinnamon

I have been drinking a mug of warm apple cider with cinnamon almost daily
for a couple of months now, and it seems to be lowering my blood sugars
slightly for a couple of hours.  I have no data, just an impression.  I know
I've read that cinnamon can be helpful for controlling blood sugars.  Has
anyone else noticed this?

Best wishes and Happy New Year!

Colleen

Colleen, Type 1 since 1974, pumping since 1999
Will, 01/04, diagnosed 01/05, pumping since 02/05
Clara, 06/06
Jeff, husband, dad, and #1 diabetes support person