Re: [IP] Drinking red wine?

 Thanks to everyone who helped out with the red wine question I had. I tried a
glass last weekend and tested like crazy and did not bolus for it. My sugars
dropped a bit for the first 3 hours and then went to between 130 and 140. I
don't mind going up to that number hours later, its not too high. I

  totally enjoyed that glass of wine and I do believe I will go have one now in
honor of new year's eve! ;)

Have a happy new year,

Suzanne