From: Doug-Pumper <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:28:07 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Cozmo waterproof??

The MSRP of the pumps are all with in a few hundred dollars of each other.
The ins company can make an arrangement with a pump company for a lower
price - typically by promising to bring most of the customers to them.

What you pay has no bearing on the cost of the pump - it has to do with what
your Ins has negotiated.  They are trying to push you to one company or
another - for their own reasons - likely $$