From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:12 PM
To: IP
Subject: RE: [IP] Wisdom Teeth Extraction Success But BG Remains High - Need
Advice

Jeffrey - as has already been pointed out, there are instructions on how to
unsubscribe at the bottom of every post.  If this isnt the list for you,
then
perhaps you need to consider doing so and going to another list.  If you
find
one that has as much useful information about the use of insulin pumps, then
by all means, please let the rest of us know about it.  It is my belief that
such a list does not exist, but I could be mistaken.> From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: RE:
[IP]
Wisdom Teeth Extraction Success But BG Remains High - Need Advice> Date:
Wed,
31 Dec 2008 10:32:06 -0600> > Insulin Pumpers,> > Has anyone successfully
unsubscribed? Though the dialog is useful, does> anyone question where the
donations go? Since there is no way to> unsubscribe, could this be a scam?>

Jeffrey