Re: [IP] help please

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:17 PM, RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
> At 10:21 PM 12/30/2008, george lovelace wrote:
>> I would think a change of set types was in order.
>> George
>> PS: all of the above sets are available in a short cannula length
>
> George, which sets have you been successful with using in your arms?  I need
> to find some new territory also.  Where on your arm do you insert them?
>  Thanks!
> RoseLea .

I've used Rapids/Contacts mostly but also Insets in the 6 mm lengths.
I have kinda skinny arms but am able to hit a little bit of 'flab' in
the rear portion of the upper arm (YFMV)   Mostly in the rear of the
arm as in the Minimed illustration
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/infusionsites.shtml  though I've
used the front successfully on occasion and the shoulder as on the
Disetronic illustration, right on that lower edge.

Geo.