Re: [IP] Trivoa

I found it at Kroger.  However, be cautious with it if sugar-alcohols
affect you like they do me.  Those always give me terrible gas and
stomach problems.  It is made of a new chemical called erythritol.  At
least, it seems like a new sugar-alcohol to me.   It is in the same
family as sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, etc.   Here's the wikipedia
entry for them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_alcohol

Apparently, the gastric problems are not as common with this one.  If
someone (with acute sensitivity like me) would like to try it out, let
me know.  I'm a bit gun shy with these.

Trying to avoid puns,
.....Don

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Tracy <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Truvia has 3 carbs per 1 packet.  The packet is 3.5g.
>
> Love, Joy & Peace,
> Tracy

It