Re: [IP] CGMS and hot tub

 I would not go in the hot tub with it on. I would also not go in the bathtub
with it on either...has anyone been in the bath with it and had luck?

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174