Re:[IP] Medicare and insulin for the pump

> If a person is on Medicare and has both A and B is the insulin for the
> pump FULLY covered?>

Yes - IF you have a Medigap policy to cover the 20% that Medicare does not
pay. That is why it is a *gap* policy - to cover that 20% gap. ;-)  That
Part D policy and Advantage plan are not the same as the Part B. Your
Medicare card has both parts A & B listed on it and tells when the
coverage(s) started. Medicare Part D or the Advantage plan are not listed on
your permanent little flimsy cardboard card.

BTW, all these credit card offers we get in junk mail with preprinted
plastic cards, why are those tossable things of better quality than MC's
permanent cardboard things?

And, to reiterate what I previously said, 20% of a $30,000.00 hospital stay
(once or more times) is way more costly than the monthly premiums you pay to
cover that gap.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps