Re: [IP] How to wear Minimed thigh-thing?

<snip> I adjust the "hang" on the elastic so the pump is swinging almost
> in my crotch.

That is almost what I did for my dtr's wedding 23 years ago Saturday (time
flies!!!).  But, I wore 2 half slips (and 1 camisole top) so the pump (the
size of a king-size pk of cigarettes) was sandwiched between the 2 slips and
would not flop when I walked. It was also comfortable easy to get to under
my long dress. One of the slips was a long one, the other regular length -
with that one over the long one.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps