Re: [IP] Medicare Part B

      It has been called to my attention that I am in gross error on the
monthly Part B Medicare premiums. This is from the MC website:

     Medicare Part B monthly premiums in 2008

http://questions.medicare.gov/cgi-bin/medicare.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1980&p_created=1191271431&p_sid=zoKFMAUi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD00NTMmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1
or
http://tinyurl.com/2nx3gh
        Question
        How much are the 2008 monthly premiums for Medicare Part B?

Most people will pay the standard monthly Part B premium of $96.40 in 2008.
Some people will pay a higher premium based on their modified adjusted gross
income. [end quote]

Just like COBRA costs are quite high, don't put yourself in a pickle and
refuse the Part B section when you are eligible for Medicare. We have a
known, expensive disease and all those who do not have help in sharing to
pay our costs. We are obligated to do our parts to cover ourselves.

Happy New Year,

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of
pumps