From: "Victoria Waddell"
To: "Pumpers" ; "Spirit"
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:51 PM
Subject: [IP] supplies

I am no longer on the pump due to not needing insulin anymore.
I have several boxes of both Medtronic Paradigm reservoirs and the Paradigm
silhouettes (43 in tubing)
If anyone could use them I would not mind sending them to you. If you could
help out with shipping it would be nice but not required.

Victoria Waddell, EMT-B