[IP] supplies

Hello,
  I am no longer on the pump due to not needing insulin anymore.
  I have several boxes of both Medtronic Paradigm reservoirs and the Paradigm
silhouettes (43 in tubing)
  If anyone could use them I would not mind sending them to you. If you could
help out with shipping it would be nice but not required.

  Victoria Waddell, EMT-B