Re: [IP] How to wear Minimed thigh-thing?

 How I wear the pump at least 50% of the time is in my bra, none of the bra
things worked. I put the pump horizontally under the part that connects the 2
cups, its not fail proof, but it keeps it hidden. I have worked with some people
for a few years now that have no idea I wear it.
  A way to make this fool proof is to put the pump here (its has to have under
wire) and then wear a shelf bra (one of the bras that look like a 1/2 tank top)
over your under wire bra, 2 bras, I know,,,but this works!

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!