[IP] MiniMed

 I personally would never buy anything that Medtronics makes ever again. As soon
as I get back to work and get insurance, I am going to try to get another pump.
The pump works fine, but the company has horrible customer service and I will
not give them anymore money. Right now, I am not using my pump anyway because I
can not afford supplies.

Do You Yahoo!?