Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:25:43 -0500
From: "Suz Cee"  <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] minimed

I live on Long  Island in NY. My CDE said that she expects MM to cover the
CGMS in January  (here?) & she already has 1 or 2 people using it now (I
didn't ask if  they got insurance coverage...........DUH!!!!!). Now,
truthfully, I'm really  not interested in it. Another thing to find a place
to stick into myself.  Not thrilled. I'm going to wait & see what happens in
the next couple of  years with the GlucoTrack & OrSense (both topics covered
here in the  past) which are both non-invasive (wheher it's BG testing or CG
monitoring).  I'm a BIG fan of NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzeeq78 &  ALI
MM   515    4/05