Re: [IP] minimed

I live on Long Island in NY. My CDE said that she expects MM to cover the
CGMS in January (here?) & she already has 1 or 2 people using it now (I
didn't ask if they got insurance coverage...........DUH!!!!!). Now,
truthfully, I'm really not interested in it. Another thing to find a place
to stick into myself. Not thrilled. I'm going to wait & see what happens in
the next couple of years with the GlucoTrack & OrSense (both topics covered
here in the past) which are both non-invasive (wheher it's BG testing or CG
monitoring). I'm a BIG fan of NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzeeq78 & ALI
MM   515    4/05