[IP] Animas Comfort Short Set question

Hey all -

I just inserted my infusion set for today, and notice that the cannula has
blood in it. I guess I've hit a small blood vessel - the open end of the tube
isn't filled with blood or anything, just the tube part that enters my skin.
Should I insert another one? I've filled the cannula, but the blood is still
there. Will this affect my pumping?

If you have any ideas or advice - please let me know! I've inserted a bunch of
these now, but haven't run into this before. Also, because it's the holidays,
my health team is all on vacation!