Re: [IP] Dexcom accuracy

> At the end of the three days, the final fingerstick was 282,
> and the dexcom read 272.

 Most of my "calibration" readings differ from the Ultra by less than 10 points.
A bit less than 1/10 of the time, they're a perfect match. If that happens at
 night, when both me and my wife are home, I show her the two machines showing
the exact same numbers and say,

 "yep, these FIRST-GENERATION devices are no dang good at all. Can't trust 'em
worth a darn!"

 It happens so much that when she sees me coming with the One-Touch in one hand
and the Dexcom in the other, SHE says the joke for me.
-----
 Nice to see that the accuracy was so good, but it's too bad that the actual bG
reading SUCKED.