[IP] New Years Here - Diet Time in 24 hours

Yes I am going to make serious changes starting after January 1.

I have read the book "You on a Diet - a guide to waist management."

It's very light hearted and inspiring. and I am going to try their plan.  I
think that I can lose a lot of weight on it.

I have also started a new group for anyone who is interested called "You, A
Diabetic, on a Diet." If anyone is interested. just visit

There are too few places where we can go to talk about a diet and not feel
depressed about it.  I simply will not let that happen. this will be a place
where we can share our experiences and learn together.

Let's make a change. and do some good for us.