Re: [IP] minimed

In a message dated 12/30/2006 5:07:50 PM Central America Standard Ti,
email @ redacted writes:

I do not  generally follow the IP list anymore so I have not been privy  to
comments or observations about the new MM pump that also does blood  glucose
readings using two different infusions.  My daughter, Lauren,  20 yo, pumping
yrs is very interested in it

How is it?  Any  insights would be greatly appreciated.  We know absolutely
nothing  except that it exists.

Diane Dunham Massey,  JD
4402 Chipping Court
Sugar Land, Texas  77479-2945
fax  281-980-4085
email @ redacted

Contact Medtronic/Minimed (find their phone # on the Medtronic/Minimed
website), and ask about having someone call you about information on the new
 Medtronic/Minimed Pump (522 or 722). They can tell you all about it, even come
your house and demonstrate it. You will be surprised  on the progress of
 technology! - Yours Sincerely - Jan G.-Type 1 since 1965, pumping since
Minimed pumps.