Re: [IP] minimed

In a message dated 12/30/2006 5:07:50 PM Central America Standard Ti,
email @ redacted writes:

I do not  generally follow the IP list anymore so I have not been privy  to
any
comments or observations about the new MM pump that also does blood  glucose
readings using two different infusions.  My daughter, Lauren,  20 yo, pumping
9
yrs is very interested in it

How is it?  Any  insights would be greatly appreciated.  We know absolutely
nothing  except that it exists.

Thanks

Diane Dunham Massey,  JD
Arbitrator/Mediator
4402 Chipping Court
Sugar Land, Texas  77479-2945
281-980-4515
fax  281-980-4085
email @ redacted

Contact Medtronic/Minimed (find their phone # on the Medtronic/Minimed
website), and ask about having someone call you about information on the new
 Medtronic/Minimed Pump (522 or 722). They can tell you all about it, even come
by
your house and demonstrate it. You will be surprised  on the progress of
 technology! - Yours Sincerely - Jan G.-Type 1 since 1965, pumping since
1997-with
Minimed pumps.