Re: [IP] Stomach Emptying Tests / Barbara

I totally agree with this.  I was tested for GP when I was 17, 2 years
before my diabetes diagnosis.  The gastric empty scan was totally clear and
normal.  But I felt fine that day it was done.  I was later diagnosed with
gastroparesis when I was observed vomiting food I ate the previous day.