RE: [IP] Celiac Disease

Hi,

  I recently had this proceudre done a couple of months ago...I had aimes to get
my blood sugar around 200 before the early am procedure...I felt comfrotable
with my reg bolus, as far as not lowering my BS..also they ahd told me that if
worst came to worst before hand I could always drink a pale juice if need
be..this mad eme more comfrtable..

Shirley Beggs <email @ redacted> wrote:

Pam - I meant to ask. Who said you would have to leave your pump off for 24
hours? Unless they are doing some other kind of stomach emptying test than
the one I had done that seems odd to me. / Shirley