RE: [IP] Celiac Disease

Pam - I had the gastric emptying test done in Oct, 2005.  I had to eat the
two hard boiled eggs with dye and also drink a glass of water with dye. The
test lasted two hours and it was not necessary to remove my pump.  For me,
lying still for 2 hours was the hardest part and I was thankful they had not
ordered the 4 hour imaging test.   I was told to leave my pump on and did
not need to make any adjustments.  I had to do a correction bolus when it
was over - probably just from the stress of the day.   The imaging system
did not affect the pump.

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954, Animas 1250 10/2005