From: Pam Casner <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 2:59:16 PM
Subject: [IP] Celiac Disease

Dear Members...Happy New Year!!

  My situation: in trying to figure out my erratic blood sugar readings I
asked
for a celiac antibody blood test. It can back with extreme out of range
readings. I think the next step is possibly a biopsy of the lining of the
small
intestine but have not spoken with my doctor yet. I know some of our members
have celiac and would like to hear about the tests that were done in their
diagnosis. Thanks in advance. Pam

  Also, I've had a difficult time finding an accurate answer about gastric
emptying study that will be performed on Tuesday. I know I'll need to remove
my
pump, transmitter and sensor (MMM Real Time CGMS) for the 90 minute procedure
but have not got a consistent answer from anyone about when I can put my pump
or
CGMS system back on...answers are anywhere from immediately to 24 hours.
Would
love to hear from anyone who has had this procedure done in the last 5 years.