From: Pam Casner <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 2:59:16 PM
Subject: [IP] Celiac Disease

Dear Members...Happy New Year!!

  My situation: in trying to figure out my erratic blood sugar readings I
for a celiac antibody blood test. It can back with extreme out of range
readings. I think the next step is possibly a biopsy of the lining of the
intestine but have not spoken with my doctor yet. I know some of our members
have celiac and would like to hear about the tests that were done in their
diagnosis. Thanks in advance. Pam

  Also, I've had a difficult time finding an accurate answer about gastric
emptying study that will be performed on Tuesday. I know I'll need to remove
pump, transmitter and sensor (MMM Real Time CGMS) for the 90 minute procedure
but have not got a consistent answer from anyone about when I can put my pump
CGMS system back on...answers are anywhere from immediately to 24 hours.
love to hear from anyone who has had this procedure done in the last 5 years.

Do You Yahoo!?