Re: [IP] ezManager

Hi, thanks for your help about the ezManager Plus.  I  finally called Animas
support today and we got it to download after a few  unsuccessful tries.
 There are a few different possibilities of what could be wrong. There could
been a corruption in my user Account, so we  made a new account and it worked
better.  But it was still losing the link  so the tech is wondering if the
Serial to USB cable is not working  correctly.  So I am going to try to find a
Belkin brand cable which he said  they know works.  If that doesn't work then
he said it has to be in the  ezManager program.  I finally got a full download
after three tries.
Now I get to check out my reports!
Thanks again,