Re: [IP] Dialysis in N.Y. Lags as Diabetes Ruins Kidneys

Thanks for sharing that poignant article! This is the part I got the
most out of:

I want to say its a rough life, but it hardly is a life, said Denise
Bembury, a dialysis patient who lives in Brooklyn. I wouldnt put this
on anybody.

This seems to be the case with in-center hemodialysis, and, according to
my recent recsearch, people who do home hemo have much better outcomces
and QOL. So, if and when any of you go on dialysis, be sure to ask about
home hemo, specifically short daily or nocturnal.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993