[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #239

Robert,

My daughter (age 16) currently uses both Lantis and the pump.  The reason
she does so, it because of the sports she is in.  When she play volleyball
or basketball, she could easily be off her pump for an hour +.  It seems to
work well for her....I think it would even be better anyone who is out of
puberity, as that really makes her blood sugars swing.

Dale

------- End of Original Message -------