RE: [IP] Past time for OZ & NZ pumpers

> Can someone tell me what this message is for.
> I use lancets but am not sure why there are
> messages telling everyone to change them.

Hi Kathy, get ready for some good natured ribbing from the old timers.  Some
people have been doing D so long, they NEVER change their lancets, so about
this time every year, a whole bunch of threads get started on "Its time to
change our lancets again"  "I have been using mine since 1950"  "Still using
the first one I ever owned"  "I have about a million extra ones, anybody
want to buy them" that sort of thing.  Personnel I am kind of new also, so I
am on the bi-annual plan. :-)

Mike