Re: [IP] Past time for OZ & NZ pumpers

Hi George,
Happy New Year, it's 1.45 pm on NY's day here.  Very warm (31C) and fine.
Husband and daughter recovering from attending the Sydney Harbour
FireworksNY fireworks ... they returned home at 2.30 am !  Since the
fireworks had been planned and paid for 10 months ago, the gathering of 1
million was used to raise further funds for the Tsunami effort affecting so
many countries in our region.

Our son and I stayed home, and watched the fireworks televised and looked
after the "4 legged friends" (some who don't cope well with local fireworks)

Mmm   ... think my lancet might last till Australia Day (that's 26 Jan) or
even Easter ! .....
Wishing everyone a Safe and Healthy New Year,
Janette
Sydney,
AUSTRALIA.