Re: [IP] Insertion questions...

I've been using Insets since they came out.  I was having major issues with
the Comforts due to the needle.  Sorry but having had my face stitched
(over 30) without any pain killer after going through a windshield caused
the phobia.

The mini comforts actually were worse as were the Simple Easy.

With the Insets you never see the needle near your skin.  I had to watch
the needle when I put in the Comforts to get them in.