Re: [IP] Insertion questions...

 Our 11 year old daughter started on the Cozmo yesterday & didn't want to use
the Minimed sil-serlter that came with the insusion sets they sent. She said it
barely even hurt to insert it manually. I put one in manually also just to see
what it was like & had the same experience.

Tom

Jef <email @ redacted> wrote:
Just curious seeing a few posts today about insertion methods.

Does just about everyone use a 'serter? I took one look at those things
and didn't want to touch them. I've used the quickserter a few times and
everytime it was worse than manual insertion. Am I just weird?

I use sils/comforts now and I don't think you could pay me enough to use
that serter :)

-Jef