[IP] Re: insertion questions

Jef
I have never used an inserter.  They don't make them, as far as I  know, for
the Tenders.  Some days I have trouble with that giant needle  though!  Isn't
it just so much bigger than syringe needles?  Once a  customer rep asked if
there was anything else he could do for me, I replied,  Yes, make the needles
smaller and thinner!
I am trying to figure out the Insets.  Hmm, they have a self  serter.  So far
I have only opened up the package and put it back in!   I don't mind
 inserting the Rapid D's but don't like the way they fit into the adapter on the
top
of my IR1200.  Perhaps if I trimmed the little wings off  the little
thing-a-ma-bob I could get to like the way they fit!  We'll  see.
Sorry, I got a little off the topic, huh!

Have a super New Year, folks!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY