Re: [IP] Sof-Set ultimate QR

 Yes there is an inserter available through Minimed or you can do a manual
insert (although I was never brave enough to do my inserts manually when I wore
the SoftSets or even now with the Quick Sets)
Tina

Kathy Caldwell <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hello, I was fortunate enough to get some free
supplies in the mail by a very good hearted person. I
just have one question about the sof-set infusion
set...How do you use it? I have been using the quick
set that has the quick serter and I tried to use the
sof-set but just could not get the needle to go into
my stomach. Does the sof-set have an inserter like the
quick set does? It is a really big needle and I have
never had any dealings with it. Please let me know if
you use this set and how to use it.
Thank you,
Kathy