[IP] 508 Minimed Pump Supplies for Sale

Hi again everyone:

I still have a lot of 508 supplies for sale.  I upgraded to a Paradigm some
time ago and found I have many supplies I can no longer use.  I am to be laid
off next month and will have no insurance, so I am hoping to sell these
supplies at a considerable discount to be able to afford my Paradigm
supplies.

I have 8 boxes of 508 Silhouettes MMT 373 - expiration dates from 2006-2008
and I have 2 boxes of 24 count reservoirs for 508  MMT103 and 6 boxes of 10
count reservoirs MMT 103A.

Please email me privately with questions or if you are interested.  Thank you
and Happy New Year Everyone!!