Re: [IP] bundle of nerves

Dawn,
I know it sounds overwhelming but it really is not that bad.  The skills you
need to use a pump are the same ones you need to control you BG on multiple
daily injections - only easier because the basal is so much easier to
control with the pump.  Keep an open mind and you will see how easy it all
really is.  Good luck

Robert B