[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #622 - sweet tooth

Bob said:
"For forty-five years I've tried to understand why a diabetic would be  born
with a sweet tooth. Alas, it just seems so wrong."

At a conference several years ago I saw a presentation about the "taste"
 preferences of newborns (who had not ingested anything since birth). Guess what
they were:  Sugar, Fat and Salt! We're all born with some combo of these
 preferences, so don't feel guilty, just find the best ways for you to manage it
"healthfully!" ;}

Diana - managing as best she can!