[IP] Insulin on board

 I just received my sons new MM515 pump and think they screwed up the insulin on
board. It only subtracts active insulin if your low. For example he was 101 with
a .2 working and going to eat a snack that needed a .7 the pump suggested a .7
bolus. If I'm reading the book right it will not subtract active insulin while
figuring food? Why would they not include the subtraction. I've upgraded at a
cost each of the last 2 years and I'm not happy with the product. Do any other
pumps do this also?

Thanks,
Bob