[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #625

At 6:33 PM -0500 12/30/04, email @ redacted wrote:
>HELLO  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME AN INSULIN PUMP FOREVER BUT SEEMS  VERY
>HARD TO FIND A DOCTOR TO GIVE ME PERMISSION TO GET ONE SO CAN SOMEONE HELP  ME
>
>Where do you live. My endo has a roster of qualified endos around the country
>and I might could get him to refer one for you. You can e-mail me at
>email @ redacted   B.W.
>.

              http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi

If you are in the US, there are 517 Endos listed.  Or if you are not
"around the country" (US) there are 35 doctors listed worldwide.

George   (and you won't need a referral)       ;>)
(is your Endo listed?   If they are, have you added your comments??
Just click on "Update")