[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #625

Robert you might also check with any of the mail order diabetic suppliers
that you find advertising that they file all insurance and medicare paper work
for you. Can be found in Diabetic Forecast. They know their way around and can
cut through the red tape much more quickly and better than we as patients can.
I called one of them on 1 Dec to find out if Medicare would pay for my test
strips and lancets and on 15 Dec I got my first order. They interfaced with my
doctor and got the prescriptions with no help from me. There is help out there
somewhere so keep looking and posting. Check with me via e-mail at
email @ redacted about   using another meter.   B.W.