[IP] Minimed shipped without authorization.

I've been dealing with an unpleasant situation.  Recently I got a denial from
my health insurance my last two monthly shipments of supplies from Minimed.
It seems that Minimed shipped them to me without an authorization in place.
Now, I specifically remember being on hold both times I placed my order while
Minimed checked with my insurance co.  I called Molina and they even show that
Minimed called and was told the authorization had expired!

Now, if Minimed had only told me, I could have gotten a new authorization no
problem.  I wrote a letter to Minimed verifying that I knew they shipped
without authorization, etc., and I wasn't responsible for this bill.  I have
since changed my suppliers.  To Minimed's credit, although I received a bill
from my health insurance, I have not received a bill from Minimed (yet).

Yessi Palmer