[IP] Supplies needed, etc.

One thing some of our members (or at least one) has forgotten, is that
Michael collects and distributes supplies that are needed.

I know that I periodically go through my supplies and send on any
surplus to Michael to distribute.  In fact, I just received a nice
letter itemized what I sent so I can deduct it from our income taxes.

Just make sure that the items don't expire in the near future.

--
Kathleen Weaver