[IP] Need Accu- Check "White Code Chip"

Does anyone have any of the extra code chips for Accucheck Complete. I
have some strips and  I am trying to use up & don't have the little
white chip you put in the back of the machine. The code # I need is:

326
330

If anyone cold drop them in an envelope that would be a real blessing..

Please let me know via email if you can help me out.

Pastor Chuck Heidenreich
email @ redacted

c/o Greater Grace Church of Ashaiman
P.O. Box 193
Ashaiman
GHANA - WEST AFRICA

YOU MAY ALSO CHECK OUT SCHEDULE ON OUR WEBPAGE AT:
www.webmissions.net/heidenreich