[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #623

I think you might be right about the glass measuring cup with the markings on
the side being for liquids, but I never use one anyway. Even for liquids, I
like the nested oes best even if I do splash a bit of liquid out at times. I
also have the gram scales that can be adjusted back to zero when you set a cup
or saucer on them. This enables one to get a true measure of whatever you are
weighing. If my will power only matched the tools, meters, books, charts and
software that I have for managing my diabetes, I would be the diabetic poster
child of the entire world.  B.W.