[IP] bundle of nerves

Dawn,
I think that by the way the emails sound you are not alone.
 I was the same. 38yrs with diabetes (I am now 40) and just on the pump 3
months.
You learn things everyday.
 I wouldn't go back. Kind of weird from a girl who said "who would want that
thing attached all of the time?!" "Not Me!!"
Now my answer is
ME ME ME!!!!!
I would be lost without it.
I hesitated right up until the time I put it on.
I was trying to watch real close, but couldn't keep my glucose in control.
I too went from 9.8 to 7.2 A1C in just 2 months.
Good Luck, you will do fine.
Remember, you will get so much support and help right here on this site.
Lisa