[IP] Maintaining And Infusion Site Help

Hey everyone, it's Me again.  I have, at last, finished going through all my
back issues of Diabetes Forecast and came across this neat resource in the
June 2004 issue.  It is a page full of many resources for Adhesives, Removers,
Tapes, Skin Barriers, Anesthetic Creams, etc.

If you would like a copy I have converted it to a Word for Windows 2000
document. Please contact me PRIVATELY for a copy.

Michael, or another administrator, if there is a way I can send it to you so
it can be posted on the website that would also be helpful.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua and DONE looking at back issues...........
now back to my thesis..................UUGGHH!!!!