[IP] EEOC and Employment Rights

Did you know that the woman who is currently the charwoman of the EEOC is
 also a PUMPER??? See the article in diabetes forecast, July 2003, page 60. I
was flipping through all my back copies when I came across this article.  I
know that there has been some on the list who have been having trouble
withinterviewing for jobs, revealing your DM status, etc.  This could help.

Just a thought!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua and also trying to finish up my thesis..........UUGGHH!!!!