[IP] Re: Sensitive Abd and Sensitive Sites

Having recently been the beneficiary of Pyelonephritis with 10 days, so far,
and 5 more to go on Avelox
my abdomen is distended and very sensitive.  I have removed the pump did it
Christmas eve to relieve the pain and just the stress of something else to
deal with.
Had several sites with minor infections so this was the best way to deal
with it.  I tried my thighs with not much luck.
Has anyone ever had this problem when you had both or several infections
going on at one time?
I am using Lantus and Novolog with not too great results.  The Endo will
have a fit when she finds out I am free of my pump.  Hate those Lantus shots
though.
Thanks