[IP] Supplies needed Desperately

Hello everyone and I trust that your holidays were wonderful and everyone's
BG's in control.  I am asking for everyone's help.  I was "let go"  several
months ago after returning from approved medical leave with a leg  infection
 (now healed). With my job of 10 years, my insurance and income was gone. I was
denied unemployment benefits since my former employer is  fighting my
 unemployment claim and currently am in a world of trouble. I have been diabetic
for
26 years and on the MM511 for the past 4.  I take  about 14 bottles of
 insulin every 3 months and check 8+ times a day. Since I have no insurance and
am
not able to qualify for "assistance" for what every  reason the government
 feels like telling me my insulin and strips are almost gone from my stock pile.
I have lowered my basals in hopes of conserving a  little insulin and have
 only been checking 1-2 times a day. Yes, I know not a good idea but I have no
choice.

 I asking if anyone has any extra Accu-chek CC strips or Active  Strips I
 would be in your debt for life. I also need either Novolog or Humalog insulin
as I use which ever I can find.

Please e-mail me privately:   email @ redacted
(mailto:email @ redacted)

Thanks!!!